Love, blessings and much excitement growing here, as your baby grows within you. We are so happy for both of you and can't wait to meet Baby Fite! Much love, Aunt Pam & Uncle Jerry XO XO xo
Wish you guys were closer, although it's still been neat knowing we've been on this ride to parenthood together. Can't wait to see what your baby boy looks like, very anxious to see baby Charlotte's face. Sure hope everything goes smoothly. You will both make wonderful parents! You're in my thoughts quite often. Love you and miss you, Mr. and Mrs. Shimmell
Well, looky here. I am in. Huzzah, and thank you, Teresa! Barak and Michelle, I am thinking about you and hoping all goes well. I love and miss you so much. ~~ Mom
Shoot!!! My original comment vanished!!! Love you all muchly! Thus lil wonder is going to make your already Majickal lives.. Just that much more!❤️š®š
Dearest Monarch, Barak and Baby Fite! We cannot express enough, the love that we have for the both of you, as a couple and as each individual. We are so incredibly happy that the universe has blessed you both with this life treasure! We know that you will be nothing short of loving and nurturing...basically amazing parents. Your boy has NO idea how lucky he is to be born into the Fite and connecting families. Monarch, I (Ashley) tear up just looking at you as a pregnant goddess, how wonderful you must feel. I can see it in your smile. We know how long and just how much you both wanted and deserve this child. Monarch and Barak, you have touched our lives and we miss you greatly. I hope that the world continues to shower you with all the goodness it can give. ALWAYS LOVE-Russell, Ashley, and Zoey.
What a beautiful, wonderful little soul you are sharing with this world. Can not wait to see him grow and discover all there is to behold !!! Congratulations Michelle and Barak !! From, Mike,Rena, Owain & Brycen Dunham
We are so happy to wish you congratulations on your sweet baby boy! We just can't wait to meet him! Your son will have a beautiful life filled with so much happiness and love. ~Jon and Viki
Congratulations ... It's a dream come true!!! So happy for all three of you. He is so beautiful. A big Hug to all of you. Love and miss you, Antje & Rob P.S. There is a surprise coming in the mail for Baby Fite ;-)
We love you so much, and are elated that the Universe has brought the three of you together. We wish you blessings of health and happiness in this world and beyond!
Welcome to parenthood! It's a wonderful journey filled with lots of joy and love. We wish you all our best as you begin the journey as a family of three. Congratulations!! Sending all our love - Rob and Brittney (bambrough)
Hello sweet one! This is my virtual 'heart hug' ((( <3 ))) to you! Perhaps our path may cross one day that we may enjoy a giggle & a true hug :-) Already you know Life is Good by the tender love you are 'wrapped' in by your wOnderful Mum& Daddy. They see the world in a loving creative energy and your adventures together are destined to be awes <3 me!! Much love to All ~~~ Dar & Joe
Congratulations he is beautiful!!! You both are going to be great parents. Photograph alot!! Cherish every moment it doesn't last long enough. They grow up too fast!! So excited for your journey of motherhood good luck!!
Congratulation Monarch and Barak! He is the most precious baby boy ever! I feel so honored that I got to see you in your gloriously beautiful pregnant body and then your early moments of motherhood. Such a gift I will treasure forever! You both are going to be amazing parents. You are already amazing partners and that will be a beautiful example to your son. Xoxoxoxo karen
I love and miss you so much, Barak and Michelle and looking forward to the upcoming visit. Just can't wait to hold and cuddle with the little guy. Love ~~ Mom
Congratulations to you both on your beautiful son!!! He is so darn cute!! I see B a lot in him. I also see you, too, Michelle:) a good mixture! I could not be happier for you two, it has been a long time coming!! Nobody deserves this more. I hope you two enjoy parenthood, you are going to be amazing parents! Can't wait to meet him sometime, hopefully sooner than later!! I love and miss you both!! Take care and give the little man a xo for me:) xoxoxo -Jackie
To my sweet sister and awesome brother-in-law, I love you both so tremendously. It has been an incredible journey to watch you become a family of 3. I am deeply grateful that you get to know the joy of parenthood and that we can share in the unspoken knowledge of its precious value. I look forward to walking this road together now, learning from each other, and holding each other up when the going gets tough. To my sweet, gorgeous, miraculous nephew, my heart swells with love for you. I can't wait to hold and kiss you, to hear your voice, to watch you grow, to know your heart a little. May you grow to be as strong, wise, talented, and loving as your parents, and then some. And may you love your cousins, because they love you and can't wait to play!!! xoxoxoxox
Marty and I are so so so very happy for you two! Nobody deserves it more than you guys do. You're going to make the best parents! He is seriously beautiful and blessed to have you both as parents. We hope to get the chance to visit in the near future. We send much love and wellness your way. Love you guys and miss you both. Cheers to your new little family B and M! <3 xoxo - Casey Krug Rhodes
It appears my original comment disappeared... so here's a new one! Sending lots of love your way, we are so super thrilled for you both! You are already wonderful parents and we can't wait to meet your beautiful son! Love, light and everything happy: Melissa, Dave & Paul Kalish
Enjoy these days of two for quick as a wink it will be " baby makes three!" Wishing you all much love~~~ Dar & Joe
ReplyDeleteBlessings and prayers in my heart for Michelle, Barak and Baby Fite. Looking forward to watching you all grow! With love...
ReplyDeleteLove, blessings and much excitement growing here, as your baby grows within you. We are so happy for both of you and can't wait to meet Baby Fite! Much love, Aunt Pam & Uncle Jerry XO XO xo
ReplyDeleteWish you guys were closer, although it's still been neat knowing we've been on this ride to parenthood together. Can't wait to see what your baby boy looks like, very anxious to see baby Charlotte's face. Sure hope everything goes smoothly. You will both make wonderful parents! You're in my thoughts quite often. Love you and miss you, Mr. and Mrs. Shimmell
ReplyDeleteWell, looky here. I am in. Huzzah, and thank you, Teresa! Barak and Michelle, I am thinking about you and hoping all goes well. I love and miss you so much. ~~ Mom
ReplyDelete:-)
ReplyDeleteBest wishes as you embark on the greatest journey of your life! Much love from Grace, Ben, Brendan, and Maria. :-)
ReplyDeleteHAPPY BIRTHday sweet boy and mama <3 Michelle Falkowski
ReplyDeleteLife is a blessing. All our best to your growing family. Aunt Judy,Dave and Diana
ReplyDeleteShoot!!! My original comment vanished!!! Love you all muchly! Thus lil wonder is going to make your already Majickal lives.. Just that much more!❤️š®š
ReplyDeleteAnnndddd number 2... I'M SOOO EXCITED!!!!'nšššššššš❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
ReplyDeleteDearest Monarch, Barak and Baby Fite!
ReplyDeleteWe cannot express enough, the love that we have for the both of you, as a couple and as each individual. We are so incredibly happy that the universe has blessed you both with this life treasure! We know that you will be nothing short of loving and nurturing...basically amazing parents. Your boy has NO idea how lucky he is to be born into the Fite and connecting families. Monarch, I (Ashley) tear up just looking at you as a pregnant goddess, how wonderful you must feel. I can see it in your smile. We know how long and just how much you both wanted and deserve this child. Monarch and Barak, you have touched our lives and we miss you greatly. I hope that the world continues to shower you with all the goodness it can give. ALWAYS LOVE-Russell, Ashley, and Zoey.
What a beautiful, wonderful little soul you are sharing with this world. Can not wait to see him grow and discover all there is to behold !!! Congratulations Michelle and Barak !! From, Mike,Rena, Owain & Brycen Dunham
ReplyDeleteCongratulations on the birth of beautiful little baby Fite! May you all have a lifetime filled with love, joy, health, prosperity, and peace. <3
ReplyDeleteFrom Laura Rapchak
We are so happy to wish you congratulations on your sweet baby boy! We just can't wait to meet him! Your son will have a beautiful life filled with so much happiness and love.
ReplyDelete~Jon and Viki
Congratulations ... It's a dream come true!!!
ReplyDeleteSo happy for all three of you. He is so beautiful.
A big Hug to all of you.
Love and miss you, Antje & Rob
P.S. There is a surprise coming in the mail for Baby Fite ;-)
We love you so much, and are elated that the Universe has brought the three of you together. We wish you blessings of health and happiness in this world and beyond!
ReplyDeleteWith gratitude and love,
Erin & Wade Rose
Welcome to parenthood! It's a wonderful journey filled with lots of joy and love. We wish you all our best as you begin the journey as a family of three. Congratulations!! Sending all our love - Rob and Brittney (bambrough)
ReplyDeleteCongratulations, your son is beautiful. Enjoy ever moment, it goes by so quick. So much happiness for you guys! Lots of love Jeff and patty.
ReplyDeleteJuliette says he is the cutest baby ever
Marilyn says aww he's so cute, they should name him olaf lol
Hello sweet one! This is my virtual 'heart hug' ((( <3 ))) to you! Perhaps our path may cross one day that we may enjoy a giggle & a true hug :-) Already you know Life is Good by the tender love you are 'wrapped' in by your wOnderful Mum& Daddy. They see the world in a loving creative energy and your adventures together are destined to be awes <3 me!! Much love to All ~~~ Dar & Joe
ReplyDeleteEnjoy this thrilling journey of growth. The fruit of creation of your love that you have for one another is the perfect joy of having that
ReplyDeleteMamma Nicky can't wait to meet you sweet boy! You have the best mommy ever!! Congrat's B and Bell Love you all so very much xo <3 nik
ReplyDeleteCongratulations he is beautiful!!! You both are going to be great parents. Photograph alot!! Cherish every moment it doesn't last long enough. They grow up too fast!! So excited for your journey of motherhood good luck!!
ReplyDeleteCongratulation Monarch and Barak! He is the most precious baby boy ever! I feel so honored that I got to see you in your gloriously beautiful pregnant body and then your early moments of motherhood. Such a gift I will treasure forever! You both are going to be amazing parents. You are already amazing partners and that will be a beautiful example to your son. Xoxoxoxo karen
ReplyDeleteI love and miss you so much, Barak and Michelle and looking forward to the upcoming visit. Just can't wait to hold and cuddle with the little guy. Love ~~ Mom
ReplyDeleteCongratulations to you both on your beautiful son!!! He is so darn cute!! I see B a lot in him. I also see you, too, Michelle:) a good mixture! I could not be happier for you two, it has been a long time coming!! Nobody deserves this more. I hope you two enjoy parenthood, you are going to be amazing parents! Can't wait to meet him sometime, hopefully sooner than later!! I love and miss you both!! Take care and give the little man a xo for me:) xoxoxo -Jackie
ReplyDeleteTo my sweet sister and awesome brother-in-law, I love you both so tremendously. It has been an incredible journey to watch you become a family of 3. I am deeply grateful that you get to know the joy of parenthood and that we can share in the unspoken knowledge of its precious value. I look forward to walking this road together now, learning from each other, and holding each other up when the going gets tough. To my sweet, gorgeous, miraculous nephew, my heart swells with love for you. I can't wait to hold and kiss you, to hear your voice, to watch you grow, to know your heart a little. May you grow to be as strong, wise, talented, and loving as your parents, and then some. And may you love your cousins, because they love you and can't wait to play!!! xoxoxoxox
ReplyDeleteMarty and I are so so so very happy for you two! Nobody deserves it more than you guys do. You're going to make the best parents! He is seriously beautiful and blessed to have you both as parents. We hope to get the chance to visit in the near future. We send much love and wellness your way. Love you guys and miss you both. Cheers to your new little family B and M! <3 xoxo - Casey Krug Rhodes
ReplyDeleteSending much love your way! May the new life begin with more strength than you've ever known. Always in my thoughts. Love, Ona
ReplyDeleteIt appears my original comment disappeared... so here's a new one! Sending lots of love your way, we are so super thrilled for you both! You are already wonderful parents and we can't wait to meet your beautiful son! Love, light and everything happy: Melissa, Dave & Paul Kalish
ReplyDelete