A Virtual Baby Shower Honoring Michelle and Barak Fite
Friday, December 12, 2014
Game: Guess Mama's Girth!
Here's a recent photo of Michelle and Baby at 30 weeks gestation. How many inches around do YOU think Michelle's baby-belly will measure on January 2nd (nearly 37 weeks)? Comment below with your best guess and you might just win a prize!
I just measured myself at 32 weeks and I'm 38" around. We both have pretty small frames, and seem to be all belly. I'm gonna guess your about 40" around at 37 weeks.
47".. Full of cuddly baby!
ReplyDelete46"
ReplyDeleteMy guess is 44".
ReplyDelete48" - and growing! (Decided very scientifically by measuring myself w/a small pillow, after too many Holiday goodies!) :0)
ReplyDelete38"
ReplyDelete47 and 1/2 inches, ~~ Mom
ReplyDeleteI just measured myself at 32 weeks and I'm 38" around. We both have pretty small frames, and seem to be all belly. I'm gonna guess your about 40" around at 37 weeks.
ReplyDelete-Kate Shimmell
((( <3 ))) 43.75 ins
ReplyDeletelooks like 48 to me. this is aunt judy using dave as my in
ReplyDeleteWe guess 41.5. -Russ, Ashley and Zoey.
ReplyDelete37"
ReplyDelete~Jon and Viki
58 & 3/4 in.
ReplyDelete<3<3<3
41.5"
ReplyDelete-Rob and Brittney
39" - Ona
ReplyDelete