Friday, December 12, 2014

Suggest a Name & Enter the Drawing!

Do you envision a little Henry Fite tagging along as Mama and Daddy work in the garden? Or a Phinneas playing in the sand? Submit your name suggestions in a comment below, from Alastair to Zeke, and you'll automatically be entered into a drawing to receive a personalized gift directly from Michelle and Barak!

28 comments:

  1. Owain!!! 😊😳... Ok... Too obvious! Ignacious.. Or Zachariah... Or BOTH! (Who doesn't love twins?!) ***sorry... lil carried away there! ❤️❤️❤️

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also LOVE Owain!
    Sebastian
    Micah
    Edwin
    Finnegan
    Lachlan
    Winter

    ReplyDelete
  3. Here are some of my Welsh ideas for baby boy Fite. None of them look like they sound of course.

    Mihangel Owen Fite - Meaning the archangel Michael (meh-han-gel) gel like tell with a hard g as in great.

    Aneirin Owen Fite - Meaning “noble” and also a 6th century poet. (ann-eye-rrin)

    Dafydd Owen Fite - Meaning beloved or friend. (daw-vitth)

    Arthfael Owen Fite - Meaning Bear. (arrth-vial)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Forrest Owen Fite :)

    Meaning and name origin:
    Forrest \f(o)-rre-st\ as a boy's name means "forest" and is a variant of Forest (Old French): transferred use of the surname, originally a local name for someone who lived in the woods.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I also can't argue with Owen, it is a wonderful name! As another suggestion: Leto, which means "he who is always happy". ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  6. I vote Evan.
    (it's me, Kate Shimmell)

    ReplyDelete
  7. As one can guess, I am partial to Owain and spelled in this ancient Welsh spelling. But, being such a personal decision, I will love and embrace any name you choose. I wonder about some of the names you are considering and if any of us can help you with those choices. smile, smile.

    ReplyDelete
  8. That was me, Mom, in the above anonymous at 11:49 AM ~~ Mom

    ReplyDelete
  9. 1) Alberic 2) Wyn Fite
    1) Origin: Germanic --- King of the elves, German mythology ; Fair Ruler of the little people
    2) Origin: Welsh--- fair, blessed
    <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  10. Some of the names I loved but ultimately weren't a perfect fit for the Flecha children... Seamus, Declan, Miles, Jack, Clayton, Thaddeus, and Gifford. Good luck choosing!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Falcon Fite.......because of your deep connection to animals.....Michelle Falkowski

    ReplyDelete
  12. Cooper Fite
    Logan fite
    Brice Fite
    Tristan Maxwell Fite
    Edmund Fite
    Graham Fite

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hello Loves,

    Congratulations!
    Wade and I are fond of Atlas Durham Fite.
    <3 <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  14. I vote additionally for Forrest. But I also love Ezekiel. I heard you were already blessed with the little guy. I know you have or will choose a great one. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I had a dream Jon and I came to visit you guys in Portland and we were all calling him Auggie...short for August....my suggestion a few months back ;)

    ~Viki

    ReplyDelete
  16. Know we are late but we also vote Forest or Leto and of course love Owen! Also like Hunter. Whatever you choose will be perfect. :) - Rob & Brittney

    ReplyDelete
  17. I libraries names Elliott and Owain can't wait to find out what name you picked!!! ~Jenna, Dena, Vivien

    ReplyDelete
  18. As you already know - Joe votes for a little Joey. Har har.

    Whatever you decide will the most perfect name ever! Love that you took the time to name him something that encompasses his character and personality. Can't wait to find out if Feisty Dog sticks! :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. From Beth D'Anna: August, Wynn, Devlin Forrest, or Declan Owain

    ReplyDelete
  20. I like Elliot Owen ~ Ona

    ReplyDelete